Volunteer Registration Champions for Health Youth Summit
Volunteer at the 2019 Champions for Health Youth Summit
03/07/2019 07:45 AM - 03:00 PM CST
Kauffman Foundation Conference Center
4801 Rockhill Rd
Kansas City, MO 64110
United States of America (the)
At our youth summit, we’ll bring more than 200 students together for a full day conference where they’ll learn to speak out for healthier food in schools, walkable communities, urban farms and gardens and more. KC Healthy Kids is in need of volunteers to assist with the coordination of our Youth Summit.
Event Registration is closed.
There are two shifts available for interested volunteers.
1. Morning volunteers would need to arrive at the conference center at 7:45 AM for job assignments and brief training and stay until 12:00 PM.
2. Afternoon volunteers would need to arrive at the conference center at 11:30 AM for job assignments and brief training and plan to stay until 3:00 PM.
Please note: All volunteers will be provided lunch.
1. Complete the event registration on page 1.
2. Enter your t-shirt size, lunch preference and register for the specific volunteer duty from the session menu at the bottom of page 2.
Please do not register for more than one volunteer duty per session (Morning/Afternoon)
3. If you would like to volunteer all day, please register for one morning and one afternoon volunteer duty.