Please upgrade your browser.
At our youth summit, we’ll bring more than 200 students together for a full day conference where they’ll learn to speak out for healthier food in schools, walkable communities, urban farms and gardens and more.
March 7, 2019
Kauffman Foundation Conference Center
4801 Rockhill Rd, Kansas City, MO 64110
KC Healthy Kids is in need of volunteers to assist with the coordination of our Youth Summit. Duties include, greeting and assisting classrooms as they navigate the summit, assisting KC Healthy Kids staff with registration, and monitoring break out rooms and assisting presenters.
There are two shifts available for interested volunteers.
1. Morning volunteers would need to arrive at the conference center at 7:45 AM for job assignments and brief training and stay until 12:00 PM.
2. Afternoon volunteers would need to arrive at the conference center at 11:30 AM for job assignments and brief training and plan to stay until 3:00 PM.
Please note: All volunteers will be provided lunch.
1. Complete the event registration on page 1.
2. Enter your t-shirt size, lunch preference and register for the specific volunteer duty from the session menu at the bottom of page 2. Please do not register for more than one volunteer duty per session (Morning/Afternoon)
3. If you would like to volunteer all day, please register for one morning and one afternoon volunteer duty.
For more information about the Champions for Health Program please visit kchealthykids.org.